Barcelona is truly an exceptional place to visit. There are a lot of things that you can do and attractions to see while in Barcelona. Here are some of the top things to do while experiencing Barcelona tours:
- Sagrada Familia. Another famous attraction while on Barcelona tours is the Sagrada Familia. This famous tourist attraction in Barcelona is designed by the world famous master architect Antonio Gaudi. This is located in Calle Mallorca. This building has been has been under construction since the year 1882. Moreover, the building still got about 30 to 80 years to be completed. Completion of the building will depend on the funding and the resources.
- L’Aquarium de Barcelona. Barcelona tours also offer educational sites like the L’Aquarium de Barcelona. This is another attraction that is popular among the children and those who are young at heart. This is located at the Moll d’Espanya del Port Vell. This place offers exceptional views of the underwater life and this is an educational site.
- Poble Espanyol de Montjuïc. This place is also known as the Spanish Village. This is located at Avda. Marques de Comillas. This tourist spot is a small Spanish village that comes with different quarters, which actually replicate the style and design of the houses as well as other architecture from different areas of Spain. This tourist spot also houses several craft shops, which specializes on traditionally created Spanish goods. In addition, this site houses the famed Flamenco Show at the tablao de Carmen.
- La Pedrera – Casa Mila. The La Pedrera is another top spot to visit while on Barcelona tours. This site is another masterpiece of the famous architect Antonio Gaudí. This is located at the Calle Provenca. This houses colorful tiles and exceptional brick works by Antonio Gaudi.
- Barcelona FC Museum. When on Barcelona tours, football fans should never miss out visiting the Barcelona FC Museum. This museum is located at the Aristides Maillol. This is the place to be for those who are football fans. The museum houses trophies, statues and pictures of the greats of this sport.
These are only some of the best places to visit in Barcelona. If you are visiting Barcelona, you should definitely consider stopping at these sites to make your experience worthwhile.